17 April 2010

A Post for Will

I missed posting on Will's birthday on March 25th due to the flow of life lately. But I'm still going to "celebrate" my sweet little brother with a post and some pics.

William Jon is 7 years old now, and he is finally starting to grow into the teeth he got last year. He is a very gentle-hearted little fellow with a sunshiny personality. We are so thankful for him and his big smile! He has a big mind too. He has memorized several chapters of Scripture. He can tell you exactly where Kazakhstan is on the globe. And he can beat people several times his age in matching game, respectively. He is reading and writing well already. He also enjoys playing golf (on the Wii, on the putting green with his big brothers, and the card game), and is an up-and-coming Settlers of Catan whiz. He's such a blessing to our family, and we're so thankful for him!




Will and his chocolate cake.
I like putting organic cacao nibs on the top for a sophisticated look and mature crunchy taste. :)




Best buddies Jed and Will - I adore these guys. They are my favorite ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment