16 August 2009

Pictures from Medieval Murder Mystery Party

Here are some photos for your enjoyment...

Cody was "Sir Francis, the Crusader;" and Hannah was "Lady Isabel." Don't they look suspicious?


Jeddie hiding from me. I knew if I pointed the camera there he would eventually peek out.


J.D., aka "Sir Rowan." Could he be the murderer?


Our lovely hostess, Grace, aka "Adelaide," of the working class. ;)


The appetizer was cheese, crackers and salami, while the dinner (pictured above) consisted of roast chicken, fresh fruit, (Mom's) amazing French bread, and baked potato wedges. Dessert consisted of delicious brownies and cinnamon tarts. And to wash it all down, sparkling cider. We ate everything with our hands, 1300s-style.


The popular medieval entertainment of apple-bobbing. All the apple-bobbers successfully bobbed their apples, which was indeed entertaining.


All the lovely ladies that attended.

The gentlemen.

And...the murderer. I was caught, what can I say? After they read off every medieval Braveheart-style method of execution, they settled on the swift and relatively painless Silly Stringing.

I had a lovely time, even post-silly string. I owe my entire wardrobe minus the gaudy earrings to Hannah and our friend and hostess of the party, Grace. Thanks, girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment